Sharpy Wash 330 PC
A special lens for a special version
The standard version of the award-winning Sharpy Wash is fitted with a Fresnel lens.
The Sharpy Wash PC, with plano-convex lens, was created for those who want a uniform wash light, but at the same time prefer a more penetrating light with more pronounced edges.
From the effects point of view, the Sharpy Wash PC is identical to the standard version: full CMY color mixing, special colors, mechanical dimmer, a rotating beam shaper, two frost shades and a motorized top hat.
However, with the PC lens, the zoom only varies from 7° to 43°. This is a slightly narrower range, but with a higher light output, especially at wide angles.
The compact, lightweight, quiet and fast Sharpy Wash PC is eco-friendly, with a comparable mechanical, lighting and graphics performance to a 1000 watt light. It is ideal for lighting designers and rental companies, since they can include a lot of lights in a project without increasing investments. They also benefit in terms of consumption and operating costs.
Weitere Infos zum Sharpy Wash 330 PC
• 330 watt lamp (8000 K, 1500 hours)
• Plano-convex lens for a less pronounced wash effect
• Light output comparable to a 1000 watt light
• Compact and lightweight: only 18.5 kg (40.8 lbs)
• Motorized zoom from 7° to 43°
• Motorized top hat which comes out with the zoom (Clay Paky patent)
• CMY color mixing + 11 color wheel + white
• Rotating and indexable Beam-shaper
• High -speed movments and effects
• Frosted smooth mechanical dimmer
• High-speed Stop/Strobe
• Soft-edge + "heavy" frost filters
• Art-Net / RDM
• Patented Italian Design
• Available in the following colors: black, white, gold and chrome-plated
PowerCon Kabel ohne Netzstecker
Linsen Umbaukit von Sharpy Wash 330 auf Sharpy Wash 330 PC CLC61465
Foam Shell für Sharpy Wash 300 / Sharpy Wash 330 PC CLF21228
Flightcase (+4 Foam Shells) für 4 Sharpy Wash 330 / Sharpy Wash 330 PC CLF21245