Supernova fixtures are the feature lighting you’ve been looking for, providing a distinctive overhead presence in any space. Available in two variants, each with a choice of six diameters – from 0.9 to 3.0m.
Available in a range of diameters, this model can be suspended or surface mounted. When suspended, the fixture can be arranged to provide direct or indirect illumination, or a combination of both. A range of emitter CCTs (plus RGBW) at various power ratings are available. Multiple driver types (non-dim, DALI or DMX) are available and are external to the fixture.
• Multiple mounting options
• Housings - 100% recyclable T6061 aluminium
• Outputs up to 33.074 lumens
• Efficacy up to 98 lm/W
• CRI 80 and 90 options available
• Choice of fixed CCT or RGBW colour mixing
• DALI, DMX and non-dim control options
• 3-hour battery-backed emergency lighting options available on all models. Options include: Battery backup; battery backup with self test indicator or battery backup with DALI integration to allow remote monitoring and testing
Supernova gibt es in folgenden Bestelloptionen:
Power / Lumen Output (lm):
- 38W - 236W (2.382 - 15.477 Lumen / 2.707 - 17.597 Indirect Lumen) - 12 options available
- Recessed (plasterboard)
- Recessed (drop tile)
Technische Änderungen vorbehalten