Capitalizing on its groundbreaking light source technology and the global popularity of the XTYLOS fixture used on some very high-profile productions, Claypaky is proud to introduce the next in the series of laser-based fixtures, the XTYLOS AQUA. The XTYLOS AQUA is IP66 rated and comparable in features and performance of the original XTYLOS.
While the initial thought of the XTYLOS AQUA as an evolutionary product growing from the XTYLOS fixture, it is revolutionary in design to withstand some of the harshest conditions offering marine-grade C5-M protection (according to Standard ISO 9227-2017) from the elements and it is fitted with a fan to eliminate condensation from the front lens for consistent output and beam performance.
Featuring a wireless DMX system integrated as standard, the Xtylos Aqua is a small, form factor, IP66-rated fixture powered by its innovative and proprietary RGB laser source. It offers the same effects and features of the original XTYLOS, making it the first of its kind on the market. The fixture’s tight, uniform beam makes awe-inspiring aerial effects. Equipped with two gobo wheels (one rotating gobo wheel with seven rotating gobos and a static gobo wheel with 12 gobos), a prism wheel with three prisms, and a sixteen-facet prism on a dedicated channel (which can be overlapped with the prism wheel), the XTYLOS AQUA gives designers the tools necessary for a wide-range of effects and looks. In addition, the fixture’s beam apertures have an extremely narrow range of 1° to 7°, which can be reduced further to 0.5° using beam reducers.
Ever since the introduction of the XTYLOS fixture, Claypaky has been focused on developing new, pioneering technologies that offer new ways to motivate designers to reach further to inspire audiences. With the XTYLOS AQUA, this can be done both indoors as well as outdoors for television, theatre, tours, global sporting events, and much more.
• Moving head fixture compatible for outdoors (IP66 protection rating)
• Marine-grade C5-M protection (according to Standard ISO 9227-2017) supplied as standard
• Light source: tailor-made RGB laser engine, enclosed in a sealed module
• Long lasting light source (20,000 hours) with minimal decay.
• Laser-based system with derating to preserve laser diodes.
• Total output: 15.5Mcd
• Solid, flat field, saturated, ultraconcentrated light beam without any visible hotspots
• Exclusive mid-air graphic effects (BLazer effects)
• Aperture: 1°-7° range (up to 0.5° using beam diameter reducers)
• RGB additive color mixing, with exclusive TURBO COLORS
• Linear virtual CTO 2500K – 6500K
• Unequalled color consistency both across different fixtures and during lifetime
• One wheel with 7 HD indexable and replaceable rotating gobos
• One wheel with 12 fixed gobos (incl. 7 beam reducers)
• One wheel with 3 rotating prisms (Convex plane, Pyramid 6 facets, Linear 6 facet) and 1 frost filter
• Sixteen-facet prism on a dedicated channel, with rotation in both direction at variable speed
• Unmatched effect and color change speed
• Motorized focusing @16 bit
• Ultra-precise 24-bit digital dimmer
• High speed, digital stop-strobe effect
• Compact housing with easy accessibility to all modules
• Personalities: single mode with 31 control channels
• Control protocols: DMX, Art-Net, RDM, sACN
• Built-in Web Server
• Integrated wireless DMX system as standard
• DMX and RDM connectors: locking 5 pin XLR IN/OUT
• Ethernet port: RJ45 IN
• Power connector: PowerCon True1 IN/OUT
• CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
• Mains out: Max 1600VA. Max Power consumption: 400VA
• Weight: 30.4 kg (67.2 lbs)
• Size (LxWxH): 390 x 294 x 608 mm (15.3 x 11.6 x 23.9 in)
RISK GROUP 3 - Warnung: von diesem Produkt geht möglicherweise eine gefährliche optische Strahlung aus. Schauen Sie nicht unmittelbar in die eingeschaltete Lampe, hieraus könnten Augenverletzungen resultieren. EN/IEC 62471 - Gefahrenabstand: siehe Handbuch
CLASS 1 laser product: EN/IEC 60825-1 2014