A high-performance LED bar for outdoors
First one in the VOLERO line of high-performance LED bars, VOLERO BATTEN AQUA is a new fixture that brings all the Claypaky quality but now for outdoor use in all weathers.
From the first glance you will notice that Volero Batten Aqua is a different moving battenthan usual. The light source is in fact made up of 10 x 60W Osram RGBW LEDs, capable of emitting a much higher light power than most of the LEDs bars on the market. Each LED adopts 80x80mm lenses, a very unusual width that allows you more versatility with focussing the power of the LEDs, optimizing their luminous efficiency and resolution.
Volero Batten Aqua offers another important feature, it allows separate control of the Zoomin 2 groups from 5 adjacent lenses, creating a dynamic movement of the light beam that is truly unique and unmatched on the market. It is spectacular to see in operation.
In addition, as an exclusive feature of the entire new Claypaky "Effect Lighting" line, Volero Batten Aqua also offers Advanced Layers Management, with which the operator can choose to use different levels of effects simultaneously.
All these optical, constructive and advanced firmware characteristics give the product an unmistakable appeal, this is particularly stunning when multiple bars connected in seamlessly and for backlight effects.
With its IP66 protection rating, optional Wireless DMX control, a large amount of effects and built-in macros it is the perfect product for the touring, event, television and installation market, and works equally well for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Weitere Infos zum Volero Batten Aqua
• Light source: 10x60W RGBW Osram LEDs
• 10 single pixels with possibility of pixel mapping
• 80 x 80mm square lenses
• 4° to 55° zoom aperture
• Zoom control: 2 individual zooms, each for 5 lenses
• Advanced Layers Management (Background Color – Internal Shape – Pixel Mapping)
• RGBW color mixing
• Virtual CTO 2500-8000K
• Macro function: Built-in Marcos for effects and speed control
• Tilt > 215°
• Electronic linear dimmer 24 bit
• Electronic strobe @25 f/sec
• Enhanced electronic engine for dynamic beam pattern design, with digital accuracy and repeatability
• Great readability of the light beam in camera
• Possibility of mounting on Panify for volumetric projections
• Control signal: USITT DMX 512
• Protocols: RDM, WebServer , Art-Net, sACN and kling-net
• Optional Wireless DMX - WDMX
• Software reprogram availability between units or via Ethernet
• CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
• Power: 800 VA@230Vac 50Hz
• IP66 rating
• Weight: 29Kg
• Dimensions: 1 mt length